Prices incl. VAT excl. shipping costs
Out of stock - Restock approx. 7-10 working days.
- Order number: SW10021
- Manufacturer product ID: T54781199902799
- EAN 4035459234122
Unlike most back supports on the market that are sized based on the wearer's waist size, the Aspen Horizon is one size fits all. This allows the wearer to adjust the support for a perfect fit! The Aspen Horizon 637 is the number 1 recommended back support by orthopedic surgeons for a reason. It can be stepped down to the Aspen 631 or the Aspen 627 making it three back braces in one. The Aspen 637 can also be hand washed, allowing you to keep your brace clean and smelling great. The Horizon 637 is one-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-70 inches. Any measurement 50" and beyond requires the optional extension panels..
- Provides adjustable compression for support and pain relief.
- Adjustable removable rigid side panels resist excessive lumbar spine movement.
- Can be "stepped down" to the Horizon PRO (Pain Relief Orthosis) for treating recurring back pain.
- Integrated anterior panel in front.
- Flexible rear panel contours to the shape of the lower back for a precise fit.
- One size fits most design.
Conditions product can be used for:
- Chronic or acute low back pain
- Deconditioned trunk musculature
- Multiple level disc herniations
- Degenerative changes (arthritis)
- Compression fracture
- Post operative support
- Post laminectomy syndrome
- Decompressive procedures
- Degenerative disc disease
- Bulging or herniated disc
- Fracture management
- IDET procedure
- Spinal stenosis
- Sprain / strain
- Facet syndrome
- SI dysfunction
- Severe DJD