Prices incl. VAT excl. shipping costs
Out of stock - Restock approx. 7-10 working days.
- Order number: SW10035
- EAN 4061469205234
With a large coverage of the mouth and nose area, this 3-layer mask primarily ensures that droplets from the wearer's nose and mouth cannot spread unhindered in the ambient air when speaking, sneezing or coughing. Furthermore, it reduces the chance of infection through the mouth and nose from others. The mask is available in 3 sizes (M, L, XL) for a good and comfortable fit. It is washable at 60 degrees and thus designed as a sustainable hygiene item that is suitable for reuse. The polyester fabric is made with an extremely high mesh density, as well as antibacterial and hydrophobic*. This makes it more difficult to wet the mask and it is quick-drying. A further positive side-effect is, one is less likely to touch ones nose and mouth by hand, thus further reducing the risk of contracting infection.
The mouth & nose mask is developed purely for private use and is not a medical device. The extent of the medical or other effectiveness has therefore not been tested. This mask is not suitable for use in intensive care. It is not certified and has no classification as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Since germs can gather on the mask, it should only be removed using the ear bands, placed in the wash immediately and hands should be washed or disinfected thoroughly afterwards.
The masks are supplied in a packet of three of the same size.
Please note that we are unable to open the package to sell single units.
- *machine washable at least 30 times (at 60 degrees, wash before first use).
- 100 % Polyester, 3 layers, contains silver ions to combat germs and bacteria. The material is hydrophobic and quick drying.
- reduces the spread of mucus droplets in environment
- ergonomically manufactured with stitches instead of an uncomfortable nosebridge
- precise fit in three sizes
- extremely high stitch density
- made in Germany
- not yet certified for medical use
|Front-View||Side-View||Quality "Made in Germany"|
|Water-repellent fabric||extremly high stitch density||Nina von C. trademark|